We stock only natural British and New Zealand pure wool for all your crafting projects. Making it ideal for latch hooking, needle punching, knitting, crocheting and weaving rugs. We also stock our own unique range of latch hook kits and Zweigart rug canvas. Therefore the benefits of this sustainable fibre compared to synthetic man-made yarns are:-
- It is easily maintained, resists soiling, repels surface spills and responds well to cleaning.
- Non allergenic, wool is not known to cause allergy and does not promote the growth of bacteria. Wool fibres can trap dust in the top layers until vacuumed away.
- Wool promotes comfort and well being. With insulation properties which reduce noise, heat loss, condensation and improves indoor air quality.
- It is safe, non slip and naturally fire resistant.
- Wool is ecologically helpful, grown naturally from a renewable source and is completely recyclable and biodegradable.
- Durable and elastic, wool fibre can be bent 20,000 times without breaking. Therefore it has the power to recover and return to its natural shape. That means quality wool rugs look good for longer.